We are a community of entrepreneurs that got united by the will to counter the climate crisis with their own actions and demand more effective measures from policy makers. As an organization we help companies and their leaders to effectively reduce their carbon footprint and compensate for the remaining emissions. But we don’t stop there: Together we develop plans on how to go further, for example by tracking down emissions down the entire value-chain or by developing company or sector specific actions. Our aim is to build up a global community of climate aware leaders that take real actions on the personal, organizational and political level.
In the last months more than 300 well-known founders and managing directors from companies as DeliveryHero, Zalando, Flixbus, GetyourGuide, GoEuro & TIER joined the movement and we are about to scale the operations to Europe in this year.
We are looking for a passionate Community Lead that helps us to strategically build up our community of Entrepreneurs and company Executives. Your main task will be to develop and implement a thought-through community strategy that focuses on engagement and action. That includes educating our members through quality content on the topic of climate change, planning engaging community events and making sure that we turn more leaders into true ambassadors of our mission! You will have the chance to build up a strong team together with the founders and managing directors of our organization and have a crucial impact on our organization.
- Work with the MD on the community strategy and lead its implementation Define KPIs and reporting of community activities
- Be involved in developing the brand of LFCA and make sure our members “get the feeling of being part of something special”
- Research and implement new community programs, that drive action
- Organize AAA Events with leading digital entrepreneurs Internationalisation of activities to Europe
- Answer and coordinate incoming Requests from our community
- Help our supporters in taking action and becoming climate neutral. Track their progress and help to solve problems
- Communicate with key strategic partners like climate consulting agencies and other non-profits
- Write E-Mail Newsletters for the community to keep them up to date
- Support the team to grow our network in Germany and help to kickstart the expansion into the European Startup System
- Take over the onboarding of CEOs and Founders that are joining our community
- Brainstorm and execute new growth initiatives e.g. Recommendation Program or the use of LinkedIn as a growth channel
Your ideal profile:
- At least three years experience in community management, marketing, business development or a similar field
- Bachelor or Master Degree
- Strategic thinking and ability to develop new concepts and programs
- AAA Communications Skills: Confident to talk to people on the phone and in person
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills in English
- Exceedingly well organized, flexible and able to execute fast
- The personal drive and enthusiasm that makes you stand out from the crowd!
- A passion for saving the climate!
Why work with us?
- A meaningful job - what is more important than contributing in the global fight on climate change?!
- A steep learning curve – our team consists of experienced entrepreneurs that are happy to help you grow!
- A wonderful office in the center of Berlin with all the perks that you expect from the startup world: Free food, drinks, table tennis.. you name it
- A direct influence on our journey – we want you to make a difference with us
Apply now to email@example.com!